Grow your heart & win a pair of vintage red heart bead earrings!


Would you like to win these new Valentines heart earrings? Well, here are the ways to win...

  1. Grow your heart by doing something nice for someone else. Leave me a comment and let me know how you grew your heart.
  2. Follow this blog & leave a comment. If you already follow, just leave a comment saying you do!
  3. Like Stacie Jewelry on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know you did!
  4. Follow Stacie Jewelry on Twitter. Leave me a comment letting me know you did!
  5. Share the love! Share the link to this giveaway blog post & let me know you did!
  6. Visit Stacie Jewelry on Etsy and Favorite the shop. Again, leave a comment!
You will be entered into the drawing to win the Vintage Heart bead earrings for each action you take.  I will select the winner using the comments and Random.org true random number generator.
I just love these Vintage dark red heart beads. I bought them at Chrissy Gemmill's Beads and Baubles Trunk show. If you missed the last one, she is having another Trunk show on February 25th. I also made another pair of Valentines Earrings using these awesome beads for The Muse.
Of course I had to make myself a pair too! I made ones similar to the giveaway pair, just a bit longer. I love to wear really long earrings in my second earring hole with big hoops in the front. Almost looks like a window!

Good luck to everyone! I will announce the lucky winner next week February 14th Valentines Day!

"Do an act of love every day." by Madi