Life Book 2012

My First Page of my Life Book 2012

Madi's First page of Life Book 2012
What a great class! We started Life Book 2012 with Tamara Laporte and I'm already having so much fun. Tamara is a great teacher. Our first lesson was creating a Goddess page and listing our good qualities. We drew and painted a 3/4 face portrait and played with paints, inks and watercolor crayons. I am really happy with my page and so proud of Madi and her beautiful Goddess.

This weekend we are going to work on a dream board and a storage box for the book. I'll post what we create after the weekend. On the jewelry front, I'm having a great time creating Heart pieces for Valentines Day. I love to make Heart jewelry. I'll post photos when I have some completed pieces.

Wishing you a creative and wonderful day.

"Joy is a present you get when you do art." by Madi