Clay Crazy!

So, I think I went a little clay crazy.  This past Tuesday was the first day since the kids went back to school that I had the chance to sit down in my studio and create.  Well, I sort of kept on going and going!  Take a look...
See what I mean?
I think I will have enough to keep me busy for a while!  I did finish a few pieces like this Live Laugh Love necklace.  I also worked on a few orders I had for a customer and a special necklace that I am creating for my son's Tae Kwon Do Academy.  The unveiling of that necklace is planned for October, 2nd at the next Black Belt exam.  I can't wait to see what everyone thinks.  I will post a photo of the necklace and a link to the Academy's website after the unveiling in October.  I am really happy about how it turned out.
I also had an exciting moment on Etsy this week, I sold my 50th piece of jewelry!  Very exciting.  The lucky customer who purchased the 50th piece received this charm as a surprise!
Wonder what I should give away for the 75th sale?  Any ideas? I did promise myself that I would reward myself with Photo Shop when I hit the 50th sale.  There seems to be a million different versions of this photo editing software.  Does anyone have any advice on which version is the best to use?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!  Stay tuned for a new personalized Stacie jewelry product to be introduced on Monday!

Thanks for stopping by!
Stacie