Creative Thursday

Last week, I joined an online community called the Creative Coconuts.  I found the group through the blog Creative Thursday.  Marisa, the creator of Creative Thursday, is an artist and a teacher. Her blog is full of beautiful art and great online classes and workshops.

I am really excited about joining the Creative Coconuts. I don't know about you, but to me the online world feels overwhelming at times.  There are millions of different forums and groups available, but to me it always felt like I was a bit late in joining the group or the group was so large that I couldn't even read the comments let alone participate!  This group is a great size and filled with creative souls.  I already feel like I have made some good friends and have learned valuable information.  I would highly recommend looking into the classes and workshops that are offered through Creative Thursday.

Today is making Clay day!  I am all set up in my studio and ready to go.  Hope you have a wonderfully productive day.  See you Wednesday for the next installment of Artist of the Week!

Stacie